March 24, 2020
After some deep thought and careful consideration, I will be temporarily closing for the two week period recommended by Governor DeWine to do my part to stop the spread of the virus.
Thanks so much for your understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking forward to connecting after I am able to reopen.
God Bless you and your family!
March 17, 2020
At Core Wellness and Physical Therapy, your health and well-being is our top priority.
We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patients treatment and journey to recovery. We will let you know right away if we need to close our practice for a bit.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinics in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Core Wellness and Physical Therapy include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
- Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand sanitizer
- Cleaning high-touch areas with disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Advising our staff and patients to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
We know that the COVID-19 virus can be alarming and a bit scary. At Core Wellness and Physical Therapy, we see this as a partnership journey with you as we make it a priority to take care of each other.
The steps that we have put in place are due both to our love for our patients but also for our great staff who are here for our patients.
We can all play a role in this joint battle with the virus.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled by air in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At Core Wellness and Physical Therapy, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The team @ Core Wellness and Physical Therapy